Wednesday, January 27, 2010

L O V E

Hi Everyone and welcome to the first post of the Leila Loves Handmade Blog, I thought I'd start with something LOVEly and as the name suggests it's all about Valentine's Day, make it yourself or buy it - here is some inspiration:




A lovely printable box to fill with goodness and give to your honey-bunny on the day (I'm thinking homemade chocolates).

Here are some free goodie bag printables from Twig & Thistle:



If you're more inclined to decorate your love nest try this tutorial for a valentine garland using old magazines:



These beautiful cards from RIFLE are just the ticket for me



Free printable Valentine teabag wrappers and tags:



Lovely Valentine pins from the purl bee so you can wear your heart on your sleeve:



I hope these inspire you too, there's still plenty of time left so get crafting.

Emily XO